SMW Hack Releases/Contributions
- 24hosmw6 entry (link broken) - afaik, the first piece of work I ever published. "A 5th Mario World switch palace if it were made in the game." 24 hours were given to complete it. It sucks but w/e. Received 31st place out of 60.
- 24hosmw7 entry - "Create a unique big boo boss, ASM welcome." I am a bit more proud of this work, even if it's been a good while. Recieved 6th out of 66.
- JUMP - Contributed levels and some coding gimmicks.
- stick mice in my head and then beat my head in with a hammer and let them back out - Designed a level and helped a bit with asm coding.
- Krack the Hack - Helped with ASM and quality assurance. Smaller sized hack with ~10 shorter-length levels about collecting keys.
- JUMP½ - Contributed small bits of level design, and misc. ASM things.
SMW sprite dissasemblies
- RPP -> mml convertor
- Trigger level messages on overworld
- Offscreen indicator (From Krack the Hack)
- Dynamic Super Status Bar
- Tileset specific objects in any tileset patch+set
- Multiple Playable Characters patch
100 rooms of enemies nightmare edition
A complete version of Daizo Dee Von's hack I'm helping with.
Planned features include:
- "Do or Die" mode included, no longer using a separate ROM
- "Nightmare" mode added, which features 100 new room designs based on the original designs
- Tweaks and fixes to existing rooms
- New music
- Multiple playable characters including Mario, Luigi, Demo, K-16, and Wario
- Bonus/secret rooms
- New boss fights
- More things that can't be revealed
P-Switch: The Ultimate P-Switch Void
Helping out with a final build of a remastered version of the hack.
New upcoming project I'm contributing asm bits to.
Bill the Bob-omb's adventure DX
Remake of an older hack. New features TBA
Some projects I'll work on later. Additionally, there are some special projects I cannot announce that are currently planned.
- Random Revolution - hack with anonimzwx
- Terminator Luigi
- Daizo's Journey (Co-development)
- Idiosyncratic Mario - currently on indefinite hiatus (But not permanently cancelled)
- Less ambitious personal SMW hack, probably comparable to jumphalf
- Some original games:
- some smaller test games made within GMS to learn engine creation
- WTF - iwbtg inspired game, being created in gamemaker studio as a hands-on application of learnt skills
- impossible quiz type flash/html5 game (for fun)